Thanks Guys. He's a happy, happy guy. We have a great time with him.
We are having so much fun making videos of him. I have a JVC hard drive video camera and a mac. Between the two, making these things is very, very easy. And it's fun.
When does Patrick get to meet his cousins? He's sick of hearing about people he's never seen. :)
This is Mommy and Mommy with Aunt Jennie's Baby, Emilyn. I, Baby Sheep, am in this picture somewhere. I know because I made Mommy Liz throw up several times that day.
I was conceived in late March. Since then I have created a heart, soon to have four chambers. I've been working hard.
Update: I have been in the belly for nearly 19 weeks. I am now big, hairy and still making Mommy Liz puke on a regular basis. I send Mommy Lisa to the store regularly for salsa, ice cream, pizza nuggets, and other strange items. Anything Mommy Liz can keep down. Thank goodness Mommy Lisa is such a good sport.
3 comments:
so, so, so, so cute! it's adorable! how did you figure out how to do that, anyway? in love!
so. stinkin. CUTE!! just watched it, he's all love. we love him!
Thanks Guys. He's a happy, happy guy. We have a great time with him.
We are having so much fun making videos of him. I have a JVC hard drive video camera and a mac. Between the two, making these things is very, very easy. And it's fun.
When does Patrick get to meet his cousins? He's sick of hearing about people he's never seen. :)
Post a Comment